Feel free to come in for consultation, we will be more than happy to chat with you to discuss a way forward after assessing your talent and your vision for your brand. WhatsApp Us 7266526 or call.
This introductory programme is designed to prepare upcoming artistes with the necessary knowledge and skills that are required to proceed through The EM Artiste Development Programme. It focuses on providing them with the basic knowledge of the entertainment industry as well as the requirements of becoming a successful artiste. Additionally, this programme is geared to foster an understanding of the benefits they can achieve by adhering to the steps that comprise the EM Artiste Development Programme. Furthermore, the content offered in this programme of study will equip these artistes to function effectively in any area of the entertainment world.
Voice Care & Understanding the Voice
Role Separation & Responsibilities of individuals in the music Industry
Copyrights Laws and Regulations
The Artiste Development Programme (Theory)
Radio Broadcasting Techniques
Customer Profile & Brand Development
All educational materials used as reference or modified to make them culturally relevant for this programme are not authorized for third party use.
1. Acceptance of Voice and Self
2. Create Customer Profile
3. Production : Produce your songs, music videos, photo shoots, artiste logo, & biography.
4. Media Kit production: Compile all production work done.
5. Management: Building your management team.
6. Promotion & Air Play: Release your music and music video.
7. Public Relations: Official introduction of artiste to the public.
8. Develop & maintain Stakeholders: Working with many producers, promoters and other artistes. (This stage usually take 1 – 3 years)
9. Seek international Distribution